Compare Plans & Pricing
Pay monthly for each active employee. Cancel or change your plan anytime.Start your free trial
- Flexible Payroll
- Employee Self Service
- Comprehensive Reporting
- ATO Electronic Lodgements
- Quarterly Super Processing
- Single Touch Payroll
KeyPay Plus POPULAR
- All 'KeyPay Standard' features
- Pay Conditions Engine
- Award Interpretation
- Time & Attendance Kiosk
- Fully Branded Solution
- Reseller Pricing Structure
- Second Level Technical Support
- Custom Domain incl. SSL Certificate**
*Prices are per active employee per month, including GST. "Active" refers to any employee that's included in a finalised pay run in a given month.
From July 1 2021, the definition of ‘active employee’ will change. An employee will be considered ‘active’ when at least one of the following actions has been completed for that employee during a calendar month:
- Included in a finalised pay run (even if that pay run is subsequently unlocked)
- Has had an approved leave request
- Has had an approved expense request
- Has had a published roster shift
**Custom domain inc. SSL Certificate is optional and comes at a cost of $200 per annum.
Thousands of businesses love using our payrollJoin them today
"We needed a leading cloud-based payroll software that tracks expenses, rosters, time-sheets, pay runs and leave with pre-built modern awards, and we found that in KeyPay."
"With KeyPay’s ever changing, wide ranging capabilities, we’ve been able to push into other markets, and support our clients with their international expansion."
"KeyPay is always my first recommendation to friends and colleagues looking for payroll software. A lot of people use Xero or MYOB - they’re not too bad, but KeyPay takes payroll to the next level."