Unlock JobKeeper payments via Single Touch Payroll
The Government has announced temporary JobKeeper payments for eligible employers and employees. If your business is eligible, you must be using STP compliant software to access the JobKeeper program.
KeyPay is Single Touch Payroll compliant and ATO approved
Employee eligibility for JobKeeper payments
Easily ensure employees are eligible for JobKeeper payments using our JobKeeper employee eligibility report. Employee eligibility is determined by the system based on employee data such as age, employment type (full-time, part-time or casual), Visa status and more.
- Flexible Payroll
- Employee Self Service
- Comprehensive Reporting
- ATO Electronic Lodgements
- Quarterly Super Processing
- Single Touch Payroll
KeyPay Plus POPULAR
- All 'KeyPay Standard' features
- Pay Conditions Engine
- Award Interpretation
- Time & Attendance Kiosk
- Fully Branded Solution
- Reseller Pricing Structure
- Second Level Technical Support
- Custom Domain incl. SSL Certificate**
*Prices are per active employee per month, including GST. "Active" refers to any employee that's included in a finalised pay run in a given month.
From July 1 2021, the definition of ‘active employee’ will change. An employee will be considered ‘active’ when at least one of the following actions has been completed for that employee during a calendar month:
- Included in a finalised pay run (even if that pay run is subsequently unlocked)
- Has had an approved leave request
- Has had an approved expense request
- Has had a published roster shift
**Custom domain inc. SSL Certificate is optional and comes at a cost of $200 per annum.