The Webscale Pty Ltd Privacy & Security Policy
The Webscale Pty Ltd Privacy & Security Policy
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We (Webscale Pty Ltd trading as KeyPay) collect information from you when you register on our website, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, superannuation membership details or Tax File Number. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
The information that we collect will be used to provide you with access to our platform. We may provide information to any of our related bodies corporate including Employment Hero Holdings Pty Ltd, Employment Hero Pty Ltd, Employment Hero PEO Pty Ltd, Employment Hero Financial Services Pty Ltd and EI R&D Pty Ltd, KeyPay Ltd UK and PensionSync Ltd UK. We provide information to these related bodies corporate in connection with the uses described below.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used by us or our related bodies corporate in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To provide you access to the payroll, human resources and superannuation services accessed through the KeyPay platform;
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering a purchased product or service requested);
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information etc).
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted using the latest 256-bit SecureSocket Layer (SSL) encryption technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
256-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our privacy and security policy, please contact our customer support.
Processing of payments occurs using 3rd party payment gateways and as such, your credit card information is never stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a website or our service providers transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the websites or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties, your personally identifiable information. This does not include related bodies corporate or trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and comply with all privacy laws. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We provide personal information and sensitive information to Employment Hero Pty Ltd and Employment Hero Financial Services Pty Ltd, which are related bodies corporate in order to provide users of the platform with the ability to choose a superannuation fund.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and terms. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
By using our site and platform, you consent to our privacy and security policy.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
If we decide to change our privacy and security policy, we will post those changes on this page, send an email notifying you of any changes, and/or update the policy modification date below.
This policy was last modified on 01/06/2022.